Insurance is an essential component to any comprehensive financial security plan. If tragic events like death, disability or critical illness occur, insurance can protect you and your family from undue hardship. Certain life insurance policies also provide tax-advantaged savings that you can draw on to realize goals like buying a home or retiring comfortably.
We have access to a variety of insurance products that can satisfy your financial security planning needs. Regardless of your marital status or employment, we will work together to design a customized plan best suited to your lifestyle.
Insurance products we offer include:
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care, Disability And Critical Illness Insurance
- Health And Dental Insurance
- Group Health Benefits.
In the event of death, life insurance will offer your surviving family members increased financial security. Life insurance can pay for final expenses and debts, as well as provide income for your dependents. It is also an important and sophisticated estate planning tool.
The advantages of life insurance include:
- Estate for your loved ones at a time when funds are most needed;
- Death benefits that are almost always non-taxable for named beneficiaries;
- Probate costs are avoided by naming beneficiary other than your estate;
- Creditor protection for your loved ones (through certain life insurance plans); and
- Build tax-advantaged capital for retirement purposes or provide liquid savings (through certain permanent life insurance plans).
Life insurance can play a vital role in your financial plan and we can help you select coverage from a variety of life insurance options - contact us today to find out how.
Help protect one of your most valuable assets – your income – from unexpected events through long-term care, disability and critical illness insurance.
Long-Term Care Insurance
Income is important for both current financial obligations (e.g. grocery bills and mortgage payments) and for future financial security (e.g. planning for your children’s education or for retirement). Just think what might happen if you suddenly lost your income stream through a long-term illness.
I can help you choose the long-term care insurance products that provide advantages like:
- Helping maintain your financial independence, lifestyle and long-term financial security plan in the event of a loss of independence.
Disability and Critical Illness Insurance
Disability insurance is designed to replace a portion of your income if you become disabled and are unable to work due to an illness or accident. Disability insurance would pay out a benefit in the event the insured is disabled and meets the necessary conditions as outlined in the policy.
Critical illness insurance
Suffering from a critical illness is distressing for both you and your family. Insurance will help ease the burden by reducing financial stresses and complementing disability and life insurance protection needs.
The advantages of critical illness insurance include:
- Coverage for up to 22 critical illnesses or conditions;
- An initial lump-sum benefit to be used however you wish—from making mortgage payments to seeking medical treatment outside of Canada;
- The ability to provide a return of premium benefit (optional).
Individuals who cannot obtain disability insurance in some cases still qualify for critical illness coverage (e.g. a non-income earning spouse). Contact us today to determine whether critical illness insurance fits into your financial security plan.
We can help you choose a health and dental plan that will cover out-of-pocket medical and dental expenses for you and your family.
Health and dental insurance plans are designed to provide various levels of enhanced healthcare protection. When designing your customized heath and dental insurance package, you can choose from an array of services which include:
- Prescription drugs;
- Paramedical services;
- Vision care;
- Protection while on vacation or a business trip with out-of-country medical coverage;
- Access to private or semi-private hospital rooms; and
- Dental care.
In today’s working environment, valued employees are looking for more than financial compensation. They also want an employer who supports their health and the health of their families.
From traditional health and dental benefits to alternative arrangements like employee wellness programs, group auto insurance or flexible work situations, group benefits boost employee morale and productivity.
Employers also gain tax benefits that can be deductible as a business expense.
Flexible plans offer employers and employees cost-effective and customized ways to address their needs. Employers can choose from a number of benefits which include:
- Extended health and dental care coverage;
- Group life insurance;
- Group short and long-term disability insurance;
- Employee assistance and wellness programs;
- Alternative group benefits, such as group auto insurance or flexible work arrangements;
- Group critical illness coverage; and
- Benefits plans tailored to specialized employee groups, such as foreign or part-time workers.
Contact us today to learn more about benefits products and services that fit the needs of your business.